Popular Posts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

25 things about me

Saw this in grrouchies blog and thought I'd try it myself
25 things about me...
If you wanna know more just ask...

1.Love my Kids more than myself
2.Enjoy camping
3.Was in the boy scouts when I was younger
4.I'm a Master Mason
5.Like cartoons
6.Was homeless at one point in my life
7.Used to have a Flash number one comic
8.Afraid of spiders
9.Drive with my window partially opened year round
10.Enjoy fish tanks
11.Hate bullys
12.Iced tea is my favorite drink (sweet tea)
13.Don't like strip clubs
14.I have multiple Hawaiian tropical tourist shirts that I enjoy wearing
15.Slingblade is one of my favorite movies
16.Want to restore a 1978 Chevy elcamino
17.Never been arrested but spent a night in jail
18.Have tattoos
19.I always expect the worst
20.I don't get cold too easy
21.I miss my Mom (passed away when I was young)
22.I cried watching Lassie
23.Love watching Godzilla movies
24.Used to race BMX
25.I like all kinds of music from Yanni to Metallica

Hope you enjoy..if not too damn bad get over it!.....And if anybody rags me about Lassie I'm gonna hunt you down and make YOU cry....
Peace!

2 comments:

  1. #22 - the movie or the TV Show?
    if the TV show - Every episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damnit grrouchie leave Lassie alone...and the answer to that is.... maybe...

      Delete