Popular Posts

Friday, April 13, 2012

people and poker

Some people just got more money than sense I believe....I look down and have k j hearts on the button...raise 3 times blind....5 callers (oh shit) flop comes Kd 10d and Ac ....check back around to me...I bet a pot size bet....Two callers...(getting better) turn...3c check to me again I bet another pot size bet...one caller...river 7c....he checks....now I'm thinking he has the ace and wont go away no matter what...plus he was already counting the pot so I decided to check...I show my kj and he flips over 8c9c
Sometimes I just hate how no matter what; you can't get someone to fold.....Damn Poker!
Here's the second half  about people...I have a friend of mine who I introduced to the IC about a year ago...he really enjoys it.I just kinda have a slight problem or maybe not.We have made multiple trips to IC, its about a three hour drive,(he says his car wont make the trip) every time we have went he has been invited and we drove.(my father or I).Always tried to work it out with peoples work schedule and such...allot of the time furnished sleeping arrangements too.
Well just the other day he told me he's going to the IC.(he drove his car)Well he's up there now and says how great it is to be on his own schedule and not somebody else's.He doesn't mind going with us but it's great how he can do what he wants without having to worry about anybody else.He couldn't stop saying how great it is being there by himself....My thing is am I being wrong by being a little pissed at him?
Sorry about the rant...

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the comments on trout fishing! We are experimenting all year and we are GOING to win that thing before he is ineligible at 18! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also experimenting with some lures or jiggers or something for both trout and the bass that live in the river. I was reading some stuff about it! WE WILL WIN! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope my tips help and also another trick to trout fishing is the lips are soft you cant pull them straight up out of the water...use a net or roll them up onto the bank...Good luck

      Delete