Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

....That thing looks like a pinky

As I was out on the strip one night I just wanted to give you one of my brief adventures that gives me a chuckle every time I think about it.
Well if you've been to Vegas anytime soon you've seen Bumblebee...another street performer, or as I like to say a bum..
It was about 8 o'clock and I noticed some snooki looking lesbians (you ask why I know, because they said so) over by bumblebee cutting up and having a good time...so I decided to people watch.
Well the snookis wanted their picture taken with bumblebee, that's when a few fellas stepped up and said well do it! Go over there by him!
I looked a little closer to snooki one and noticed her boob had fallen out! sweet!...but I think the best parts will still to come.
The fella that took the picture says nice and loud "oh snap look at that thing it looks like a pinky!"
Bumblebee starts dry humping the girls.....the fellas are about to die from laughing so hard.
Some old man with his wife has stopped moving.
People are backing up walking on the strip,(because of the rubbernecking)and then;
snooki one grabs her boob and turns red and snooki two falls down from laughing so hard (drunk?) and snooki three grabs the phone(took the picture with) and precedes to run saying come on lets go!
I love people watching!

1 comment:

  1. I always knew those "street performers" would turn up some good stories, too bad I have never seen one (yet).

    That sounds like it would have been hilarious to witness.

    ReplyDelete